Microsoft Teams will be used for all courses running in GIS lab this fall that includes Geog204, Geog413, Geog357.
Microsoft Teams is a communication and collaboration platform that combines workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration.
- Open a web browser and search for Microsoft Teams
- Click Microsoft Teams | Group Chat Software | Free Chat App
- Click Sign In button to login
- Enter your email@example.com (Note that your username may be different than your e-mail address)
- Click Work or School Account and you will be asked to enter your password (your UNBC password). Click Sign In
- Click Yes when asking Stay Signed In? After signed, you will see a screen like below
- There are options to choose use App or web app which is the browser. We suggest to use App client for better result. Click Get App (window or Mac) depend on your computer platform.
- After downloaded and install it. Now you can use the Teams for your class
- Run Microsoft Teams and login if required. Now you will see the courses running in GIS lab
- Click the course you are taking. You come in the class time for lecture, lab and tutorial here