Today’s lab is contained within a notebook in the demos git repository.
To download the lab:
- Open a new terminal
- Start bash >/bin/bash
- Change directory (cd) to where you cloned geog-250-demos
- Make sure the local copy of git is fully committed
- git add -A
- git commit -m “changes made to lab 00”
- Pull the changes with “git pull”
- This should open nano with a message about merging and resolving conflicts, there should be none, so simply using [Ctrl] + [x] to close nano should be sufficient.
With the lab downloaded open 1_Matplotlib.ipynb, and make sure that your kernel is set to geog250-<username>